One Tribe Fest and SA Recycling Drive Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
ENTRY AT SA RECYLCING LOCATIONS ONLY.
TRAVEL TO/FROM PERRIS, CALIFORNIA WILL NOT BE AWARDED AS PART OF THE PRIZE IN THIS CONTEST TO ANY WINNER. WINNERS ARE ONLY RECEIVING TWO (2) GENERAL ADMISSION PLUS CAMPING PASSES FOR THE EVENT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRIZE AND WINNERS ARE NOT GUARANTEED ENTRANCE TO THE EVENT, EVEN IF THEY ARE SELECTED AS A WINNER IN THE CONTEST.
BY ENTERING (OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN) THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE CONTEST ENTITIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
- Eligibility. The One Tribe Fest and SA Recycling Drive Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically located in one (1) of the following states: California (CA), Nevada (NV), or Arizona (AZ) and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of One Tribe Festival, or SA Recycling (“Sponsor”), Beyond Marketing Group, LLC (“Producer”), their parent companies, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors and other prize suppliers (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and each of such employees’, officers’ and directors’ immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each are not eligible to enter the Contest or win a prize. For purposes of this Contest, immediate family members are defined as spouse, partner, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren and those living in the same household shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether legally related or not. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of Sponsor and Producer, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects.
- Entry Periods. The Contest begins on or about 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on Tuesday, June 23, 2015, and consists of four (4) separate entry periods. Each entry period starts and concludes at the times set forth in the chart below (each an “Entry Period”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, each Recycling Center (defined below) may have different hours of operation than those set forth in the chart below. All entries must be received by the Sponsor pursuant to the times set forth in the chart below subject to extension or modification by the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion (the “Contest Period”).
|Entry Periods||Start Time/Date||End Time/Date||Winner Announcement|
|Period 1||8:00 a.m. PT on June 23, 2015||4:59 p.m. PT on July 11, 2015||July 16, 2015|
|Period 2||8:00 a.m. PT on July 12, 2015||4:59 p.m. PT on August 1, 2015||August 6, 2015|
|Period 3||8:00 a.m. PT on August 2, 2015||4:59 p.m. PT on August 22, 2015||August 27, 2015|
|Period 4||8:00 a.m. PT on August. 23, 2015||4:59 p.m. PT on September 12, 2015||September 17, 2015|
- How to Enter. There is one (1) method of entry for this Contest, as follows: To participate and enter this Contest, individuals will to take their recyclable materials to an SA Recycling location in one of the eligible states of entry (individually each “Recycling Center”). Go to http://www.sarecycling.com/locations/map.aspx to find the participating SA Recycling location nearest to you (in CA, AZ or NV only). Upon entering the participating Recycling Center, each entrant MUST INFORM AN SA RECYCLING EMPLOYEE THAT HE OR SHE IS PART OF THE ONE TRIBE RECYCLING DRIVE. Entrants will then be asked to submit an official entry form, which may include, among other things, his/her full name, email address and related registration information as prompted. Entrant must complete and submit the entry form with all required information for the entry to be eligible. By submitting this entry form, you hereby agree to receive communications from Sponsor
Multiple entries per person for the Entry Period will be accepted. Any entries using false names or contact information may result in the entrant being disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Contest at Sponsor’s or Producer’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. All materials submitted become the physical property of Sponsor and Administrator and will not be returned. Winners may be required to show proof of identification. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. For purposes of this Contest, an entry is “received” when the Sponsor collects and records the entry information. Proof of sending (such as an SA Recycling receipt obtained during an Entry Period) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an entry for purposes of this Contest. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor or Administrator may be disqualified. The Contest Entities may run multiple campaigns, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions simultaneously. Entry into one (1) campaign, contest or sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other.
- Selection of Winners and Prize Claiming. There will be a total of two (2) winners selected in this Contest from each of the following sixteen (16) total counties where eligible Recycle Centers are located during each Entry Period: Santa Barbara, CA; Orange, CA; Tulare, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Luis Obispo, CA; Fresno, CA; San Diego, CA; San Bernardino, CA; Ventura, CA; Riverside, CA; Alameda, CA; Imperial, CA; Clark, NV; Pima, AZ; Maricopa, AZ; and Mojave, AZ, for a total of sixty four (64) total winners in the Contest. The winners will be selected on or around the dates provided in the table in Section 2 hereunder. One (1) winner per County in each Entry Period will be selected for being the entrant who recycles the largest amount of recyclable materials during that Entry Period in that County. For more information on what materials can be recycled, please visit: http://www.sarecycling.com/residential/, or call 1-800-468-7272. Additionally, one (1) winner per County will be chosen in a random drawing from all valid entries to the Contest received during the Entry Period. The potential winners will be notified by email where the potential winner can make a prize claim. Sponsor and Producer will have complete discretion over interpretation of the Official Rules, of administration of the Contest, and of selection of the winners. Decisions of the Sponsor and Producer as to the selection of the winners will be final. The potential winners will be notified using the information provided during entry by email in a commercially reasonable time after the drawing. The Contest Entities are not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an email. The Contest Entities are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email messages. Potential winners will be required to respond to Sponsor’s winner notification email in the timeframe indicated in the prize notification (or if no timeframe is indicated, within twenty-four (24) hours) to claim their prize.
Each potential winner may be required to submit an affidavit of eligibility / release of liability / prize acceptance agreement (collectively, the “Affidavit”) and return the Affidavit within the time period specified at notification before being eligible to receive his or her prize. If any potential prize winner fails or refuses to sign and return such Affidavit within the time period required by Sponsor or if the prize or prize notification is returned as rejected, faulty, unclaimed or returned as undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate may be selected. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of the prize to an alternate winner. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, or if the potential prize winner cannot attend or participate in any portion of the prize, or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prizes. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential winners.
- Odds. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Periods.
- Prize(s) and Values. Each winner of this Contest will be awarded the following prize: two (2) General Admission passes that include camping passes to attend the One Tribe Festival (the “Event”) taking place September 25-26, 2015, at Perris Lake State Recreation Area, CA (the “Prize”). This Prize has an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of: Three Hundred Twenty Two Dollars (U.S. $322.00). Travel to/from Perris, CA will not be awarded as part of the prize in this Contest. Entrants are solely responsible for their own transportation to/from the Event. Individuals who are selected as winners are not guaranteed entrance to the Event. Winners must adhere to all Event policies and guidelines, including but limited to, the prohibited items list which can be found here: http://onetribefest.com/prohibited-and-allowed-items/. Failure to adhere to policies and guidelines required by the Event may result in a winner being denied access to the Event. If, for whatever reason, the Event is cancelled or rescheduled after the tickets are ticketed, no compensation will be paid in lieu of any cancelled or rescheduled Event. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor/Producer if Event is cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed, in whole or in part. Unused tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions, except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change and prize provider’s rules and restrictions, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide the winner with their prize(s), the Sponsor may elect, to provide winners with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. In the event a prize winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or any prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the applicable experience early. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether they, in whole or in part, are used. The ARV of the prizes is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winners may be required to provide Sponsor or Producer with a valid social security number or tax identification number before the prizes will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of winners for the actual value of the prizes received. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. Prizes, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. Neither Sponsor nor Producer is responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prizes. If the winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and neither Sponsor nor Producer will have any further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. The total ARV of all of the prizes awarded in this Contest is: Ten Thousand Three Hundred Four Dollars ($10,304.00 USD).
- Publicity Release. Subject to applicable law, winners irrevocably grant the Contest Entities and each of their licensees, and its and their successors, assigns and sub-licensees the right and permission to use their name, voice, likeness and/or biographical material for advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes in connection with the Contest, in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed), worldwide, in perpetuity, without any obligation, notice or consideration except for the awarding of the prize(s) to the winner(s). Entrants agree not to issue any publicity concerning the Contest Entities.
- Tampering with Contest. The Contest Entities are not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Contest, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage may be disqualified. Additionally, any attempt to cheat the Contest, as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, may result in immediate disqualification of the entrant, as well as other possible consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future Contest. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ALL LEGAL AND EQUITABLE REMEDIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify (or terminate the prize of) any individual who is found to be, or suspected of, acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike, obscene, immoral or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted on the site(s) where these Official Rules have been posted.
- Suspension / Modification / Termination. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Contest by any party, or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence) Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest or prize. Sponsor additionally reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest should causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or interfere with the administration, integrity, operation, security or proper play of the Contest; or (2) to disqualify any entrant found to be, or suspected of: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (c) acting in an un-sportsmanlike manner.
- Waivers, Disclaimers and Releases. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Contest Entities, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, liability, costs, losses, damages or injuries of any kind arising out of or related to entrants’ participation in the Contest and/or related to any prize (including, without limitation, losses, damages or injuries to entrant’s or any other person’s equipment or other property, or to their persons, related to participation in the Contest; or arising out of any violation of rights of publicity or privacy, or claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light; or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; or from any typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering, selection, operation or announcement of any Contest activity and/or prize). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, entrants agree that the Released Parties: (A) have neither made nor will be in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with the Contest and/or with respect to prizes, including, without limitation, to any prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; (B) maintain no control over the personnel, equipment or operation of any air, water or surface carrier, ship line, bus or limousine company, transportation company, hotel, manufacturer or other person or entity furnishing services, products or accommodations (“Suppliers”) as a part of the prizes provided in connection with the Contest; and (C) will not be responsible or liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to: (1) by the wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the Suppliers or any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumentality, service or product that is owned, operated, furnished or otherwise used by any of those Suppliers, (3) by the wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties, and (4) by any cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Entrants agree and that the Released Parties shall have no responsibility or liability for discontinued prizes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of registration and/or account information; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider utilized by Sponsor; interruption or inability to access Sponsor or affiliated entities’ respective websites, or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to participant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Contest; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, viruses, bugs, defects; and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of the Released Parties. Each entrant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability resulting or arising from the Contest and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Released Parties and hereby acknowledge that the Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a Supplier that may be sent along with a prize. The Contest Entities are not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Contest, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- Governing Law / Limitation of Liability. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor, Producer or the Released Parties in connection with the Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Dispute Resolution. PLEASE READ THIS PROVISION CAREFULLY. IT INCLUDES AN AGREEMENT TO MANDATORY ARBITRATION, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT ANY DISPUTE RELATED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND/OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES TO BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION RATHER THAN PROCEED IN COURT. THIS SECTION ALSO INCLUDES A CLASS ACTION WAIVER, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO PROCEED WITH ANY DISPUTE INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION. THIS SECTION ALSO INCLUDES A JURY WAIVER.
There may be instances when you have a problem or dispute that needs special attention. In those instances, Sponsor and Producer are committed to working with you to reach a reasonable resolution that satisfies you; however, we can only do this if we know about and understand your issue. Therefore, for any problem or dispute that you may have with Sponsor or Producer, you acknowledge and agree that you will first give Sponsor and Producer an opportunity to resolve your problem or dispute. This includes you first sending a written description of your problem or dispute to ID&T/SFX North America, LLC c/o SFX Entertainment, Inc., ATTENTION: GENERAL COUNSEL, 902 Broadway, 15th Floor, New York, New York 10010 (Attn: Legal Department). You then agree to negotiate with Sponsor and Producer in good faith about your problem or dispute. This should lead to resolution, but if for some reason your problem or dispute is not resolved satisfactorily within sixty (60) days after Sponsor’s receipt of your written description of it, you agree to the further dispute resolution provisions below.
You agree that the sole and exclusive forum and remedy for any and all disputes and claims that cannot be resolved informally and that relate in any way to or arise out of participation in the Contest and/or these Official Rules shall be final and binding arbitration, except to the extent that you have in any manner infringed upon or violated or threatened to infringe upon or violate any of the Contest Entities’ or any third party patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or publicity rights, in which case you acknowledge that arbitration is not an adequate remedy at law and that injunctive or other appropriate relief may be sought by the Contest Entities and/or the applicable third party(ies). You and we acknowledge that these Official Rules affect interstate commerce and that the Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to arbitrations under the Agreement (despite any other choice of law provision).
Arbitration under these Official Rules shall be conducted by JAMS. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures). Judgment on the Award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction. An arbitrator may award on an individual basis any relief that would be available in a court, including injunctive or declaratory relief and attorneys’ fees. In addition, for claims under $75,000 as to which you provided notice and negotiated in good faith with Sponsor as required above before initiating arbitration, if the arbitrator finds that you are the prevailing party in the arbitration, you will be entitled to a recovery of reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs. Except for claims determined to be frivolous, Sponsor agrees not to seek an award of attorneys’’ fees in arbitration even if an award is otherwise available under applicable law. As a limited exception to the agreement to arbitrate, you and we agree that you may take claims to small claims court, if your claims qualify for hearing by such court.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, NO ARBITRATION OR OTHER CLAIM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE JOINED TO ANY OTHER ARBITRATION OR CLAIM, INCLUDING ANY ARBITRATION OR CLAIM INVOLVING ANY OTHER CURRENT OR FORMER VISITOR OF THE SITES, AND NO CLASS ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE PERMITTED. In the event that this CLASS ACTION WAIVER is deemed unenforceable, then any putative class action may only proceed in a court of competent jurisdiction and not in arbitration.
WE BOTH AGREE THAT, WHETHER ANY CLAIM IS IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT, YOU AND THE CONTEST ENTITIES BOTH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL INVOLVING ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES BETWEEN US.
In no event shall any claim, action or proceeding by you related in any way to the application or these Official Rules be instituted more than three (3) years after the cause of action arose.
- List of Contest Winners/Official Rules Requests. To receive a list with the names of the winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: One Tribe Fest SA Recycling Drive Contest Winners List, Beyond Marketing Group, LLC, 17461 Derian Ave., Suite 106, Irvine, California 92614-5807. Please indicate which Contest Winners List you are requesting by referring to the unique name identifying the Contest listed above. For a copy of these Official Rules, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: One Tribe Fest SA Recycling Drive Contest Official Rules, Beyond Marketing Group, LLC, 17461 Derian Ave., Suite 106, Irvine, California 92614-5807 prior to the end of the Entry Period and indicate which Contest Official Rules you are requesting by referring to the particular Contest name as noted above.
- Sponsor and Producer. This Contest is sponsored by One Tribe Fest and produced by Beyond Marketing Group, LLC, 17461 Derian Ave., Suite 106, Irvine, California 92614-5807 (Attention: One Tribe Promotions). Reference to third parties in connection with prizes and/or third party websites or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Sponsor or the Contest.
//End of Official Rules//